- About Us
- Troop Overview
- Documentary Video
- Troop 8 in the news
- Facts & Figures
- Parent Information
- Joining Info
- Volunteer Info
The troop Treasurer is the adult in charge of keeping the books, maintaining the scouting accounts of each troop family, and handling billings and payments for expenses. In Troop 8, boys and adults don't ever deal with money directly. All money and billing goes through the Treasurer.
- Handle all money, collect and record deposits and make billings.
- Prepare financial reports and assist with annual audit/review.
- Work with scouters and families on financial concerns.
- Maintain confidentiality of financial transactions and accounts.
- Attend and participate in Troop Committee meetings.
- Requires training from outgoing treasurer and SM.