Biking Night 1 Weather Update

By Mark Schulte - Posted on 10 May 2010

 As most of you are probably looking at the weather for Tuesday you will notice that the forecast is rain all day. If this is the case we will cancel the meeting. If the trails are wet we cannot ride on them because of the mud. Riding through mud creates ruts in the trails when they dry which can lead to erosion and bad trails. So this is a heads up to all guys planning on coming to the meeting, there is a high probability the Bike Night 1 will be canceled.